- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
2016 AFOA Canada’s National Conference
AFOA Canada’s National Conference is the premiere event for the exchange of knowledge and information on Aboriginal finance, management and leadership in the country. It is an important venue where Aboriginal financial professionals, Chief Administrators/Executive Officers, Programs and Business Managers, Chiefs, Tribal Council members, Government representatives and consultants working with Aboriginal communities can get together to explore emerging strategies and tools to enhance finance, management and leadership in Aboriginal communities and organizations.
Blaine Favel, B.ED., LL.B., MBA, Executive Chairman, One Earth Oil & Gas Inc.
Former National Chiefs’ Panel – Building on Experience and Taking Our Capacity to the Next Level
Moderated by The Right Honourable Paul Martin, PC CC, panelists will discuss lessons learned from their time in office and suggest issues to consider for the future. This is a time for significant change for Aboriginal Peoples in Canada and this panel is not to be missed!
Our Featured Panelists include:
- Ovide Mercredi, Former National Chief
- Phil Fontaine, Former National Chief
- Shawn A-in-chut Atleo, Former National Chief
- Georges Erasmus, Former National Chief
- Matthew Coon Come, Former National Chief
- Excellent networking receptions to connect you with over 1,000 Aboriginal Professionals, peers and colleagues from across Canada;
- Over 50 dynamic speakers focusing on leading edge trends, timely and relevant issues impacting our profession and our communities;
- Must see tradeshow that features over 60 exhibitors who offer choices and solutions in one location;
- Informative, exciting and relevant Product Information Sessions;
- Excellent Keynote and Guest Speakers during all plenaries and luncheons;
- Special Closing Banquet & CAFM/CAPA Convocation including Xerox Leadership Awards presentation and entertainment;
- Former National Chiefs’ Panel focusing on reflecting on the past and thoughts for the future; and,
- Enjoy the beautiful Ville de Montréal in La Belle Province!
Book your accommodations at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel as rooms are going fast! RESERVE NOW by calling the hotel at 514-861-3511 or toll free at 1-800-441-1414 and refer to code AFOA2016 to receive the conference rate!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Early Bird Registration deadline is December 31, 2015. Register now to save!
CANADA’S PREMIERE CONFERENCE FOR ABORIGINAL FINANCE, MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP PROFESSIONALS THAT FOCUSES ON BUILDING CAPACITY AND CREATING WEALTH IN OUR COMMUNITIES.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: