Supervisor, Customer Service
The Supervisor of Customer Services is responsible for the day-to-day leadership for a team of Client Benefit Analysts & Customer Support Specialists located in both Mississauga and Montreal. The Supervisor will work in close collaboration with the Team Lead in aligning and streamlining individual activities towards a common vision.
The Supervisor position has ownership for managing performance, workflow management in collaboration with the management team, departmental priorities and client service delivery.
While the Team Lead will serve as main point of contact for the team in coordinating work assignments, training and process improvement.
- Lead and develop a highly performing team of Client Benefit Analysts by establishing clear objectives and team accountability expectations
- Challenge the team with purpose leveraging everyone’s strengths
- Identify opportunities for improvement and guide team members in achieving their business and personal goals
- Conduct regular performance reviews, day-to-day coaching and one-on-one meetings
- Recognize expertise, potential and accomplishments
- Foster team collaboration by promoting shared goals, joint efforts and positive relationships
- Manage and lead change
Workflow Management –
- Work with Team Lead on workload management and priorities
- Ensure that all contractual, service quality and service level agreements (SLAs) are achieved
- Assist Team Lead with coordination of work assignments, ensuring support for client initiatives
- Support Projects & initiatives that involve team resourcing
- Work with Team Lead to ensure training & process documentation are aligned with service needs.
- Manage administrative tasks (i.e. coordinate staff shifts, vacations, payroll duties, etc)
Support of core service delivery
- Partner with internal functional operation areas and assist with providing input related to new product development, identification & resolution of operational issues.
- Handle escalations for high priority items
- Work in collaboration with Team Lead to ensure departmental deliverables are met
- Advocate for Agile principles within team
- Ownership of applicable business processes and handling of special projects as assigned
- Post secondary education
- 3-5 years of leadership/supervisory experience in a Customer Services environment
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry;
- Established leadership abilities, welcoming open communication
- Able to build trusting relationships
- Displays an enthusiastic and optimistic approach to the possibilities
- Ability to motivate and influence employees
- Handle employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale.
- Embodies a passion for excellence, instilling shared values for team success
- Demonstrated focus on quality customer service;
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast pace work environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.