At Express Scripts Canada, we are driven to deliver the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost. To achieve this, we rely on the collective contribution of our employees, each of them bringing an authentic yet endless variety of experiences, ideas and passions to our work.
To drive our efforts to change the face of healthcare, we’re looking for original thinkers and lifelong learners: people with the drive and know-how to develop solutions, platforms and processes that promote better health outcomes. Working here, you’ll find an environment where curiosity thrives and critical thinking evolves – and where you’ll have the opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of millions.
Note: This position is open for Toronto and Montreal both locations.
Benefits and Perks of being an ESC employee:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Currently will be working remotely
- Summer hours program
- Pension/Group RRSP & Company matching
- Educational Development Program (tuition reimbursement)
- Access to online training resources (LinkedIn training)
- Competitive Pharmacy, Dental and Extended Health benefits including a Health Spending Account
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, HR and Diversity, The Bilingual HR Advisor is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated client groups.
- Build a strong partnership with assigned client group by developing an in-depth understanding of their business and business needs.
- Provide leadership and support to managers and employees in the areas of performance counseling, employee retention, policy interpretation and implementation, human rights and employment legislation, conflict resolution and legal/contractual requirements.
- Develop, recommend and implement company policies, procedures, and appropriate training in all areas of employment, including employee relations and performance management.
- Lead the business in developing effective organization design including structuring teams to align with the business strategy.
- Identify employee engagement needs and opportunities for the business unit, leading initiatives where required. Support the implementation of the Engagement Survey Action Plans.
- Responsible for supporting HR technology (Workday) and related integrations from an HR and Business process perspective.
- Facilitate and embed performance management program across business unit, ensuring consistency and rigor of approach.
- Lead the annual compensation planning process for assigned client group
- Roll-out corporate programs for assigned business group.
- Identify capability gaps and shape training plans to effectively address leadership and development issues throughout the business unit.
- Collaborate with management to identify human capital needs against business objectives and partner with the recruiter to develop a strategic recruitment plan that addresses these needs.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of H.R. and business trends and demonstrate future focus.
- Lead the annual performance management process for assigned client group
- Facilitate consensus discussions
- Conduct performance management training
- Communicate timelines
- Coordinate leadership development programs for assigned business group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Bilingual English/French written and spoken is required
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources
- CHRP/CHRL designation
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment laws
- Working experience and knowledge of Workday and associated business processes
- Advanced skill level in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) required Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Note: Internal candidates should apply before December 2, 2021.
Express Scripts Canada is a Cigna company
Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, wellbeing and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna offers an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefits manager and has been recognized as one of the most innovative. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and governments. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active Pharmacy™ services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims annually. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate obtains an Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation to receive clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.