IT Service Delivery Consultant
Utilizes technical and operational expertise to support and provide recommendations to deliver effective IT services that will meet the day to day needs of the business.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years of experience in the information technology area
• Zurich Cybersecurity Technician Apprentice, including Associate Degree and 4 or more years of experience in the information technology area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 5 or more years of experience in the information technology area
• MS Office experience
• Knowledge of information technology operations
• MS Teams / UC system support experience
• Desktop support & application support experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Customer service experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual – English/French languages
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Key Accountabilities
• Consult and recommend necessary actions for effective operational delivery of core IT Services to all business partners within own area of responsibility:
• Utilize technology and collaborative skills to provide solutions and services in support of the Business strategy.
• Collaborates with all peers and partners (internal & external)
• Monitor systems availability/performance and takes adequate actions for problem prevention in own area of responsibility.
• Maintain methods, tools and standards to ensure service availability and performance.
• Provide technological input to implementation and operation.
• Supports business projects in planning stages to support consistent design and implementation within existing (planned) infrastructure.
• Contributes to the positive impact of the service improvement programs through effective use KPl’s.
• Ability to troubleshoot network (LAN/WiFi) related issues by utilizing appropriate tools to gather the insightful info and work with system engineers in identifying solutions.
• Ability to troubleshoot desktop, audio video conferencing tools, and application issues with the skills and knowledge to gather relevant info to partner with application architecture team to identify solution
• Develop and maintain system and application documentation as well as end-user support documentation
• Business travel, as required
• Extended Hours during Peak Periods/Shift Work/Holiday Work, as required
• Regular Predictable Attendance
• Visibility in the Office, as required
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.