Service Desk Analyst – Montreal
Applies technical and operational knowledge to deliver effective IT Services that meet the day to day needs of the business.
• Bachelors degree and 0 or more years of experience in the information technology area
• Zurich Cybersecurity Technician Apprentice, including Associate Degree and 0 or more years experience in the information technology area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years experience in the information technology area
• MS Office experience
• Knowledge of information technology operations
• Strong analytical and customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent bilingual communication skills (both written and verbal in French and English)
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Provides insight and analysis that support effective operational delivery of core IT Services to all business partners within own area of responsibility:
• Supports technical and service design expertise for the introduction of new solutions and services in support of the Business strategy
• Collaborates with all peers and partners (internal & external)
• Monitor systems availability/performance and applies adequate actions for problem prevention in own area of responsibility
• Maintain methods, tools and standards to ensure service availability and performance
• Contributes to the positive impact of the service improvement programs through effective use KPI’s
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.