Job Title: Summer Student, Assistant Loans Analyst, Agribusiness and Agri-Food
Job Number: 356-16/17
Location: Various locations in Quebec
Find this Location
Closing Date: February 10, 2017
Language Requirement: French
Term: Four-month term
Interest in business and lending required
Learn to manage relationships with local agribusiness and agri-food owners. Working under the mentorship of experienced Senior Relationship Managers, you’ll help tailor financing packages to meet customers’ needs. The work term is May to August 2016.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to build financing packages that meet their business needs
- Build relationships with FCC customers and internal partners
- Look for opportunities to build your loan portfolio
- Meet with customers in the office or travel to their business site
- Analyze customer financial information
What we’re looking for:
- A drive to learn and succeed
- Strong communication skills
- A team-focused approach
- A multi-tasker who can make informed decisions and solve problems
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.