- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Administrative and Human Resources Support Services (EN439-20221984)
2022/08/15 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
R019BF: Human Resource Services, Business Consulting/Change Management; Project Management Services
Region of delivery
National Capital Region
End user entity
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Region of opportunity
Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
Canada-UK Trade Continuity Agreement (Canada-UK TCA)
Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement
Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
Set-Aside Program for Aboriginal Business (SPAB)
World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid
Competitive Procurement Strategy: Best Overall Proposal
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No
This requirement is for: PUBLIC WORKS AND GOVERNMENT SERVICES CANADA
Description of the Requirement:
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) requires administrative and human resources support services to be provided by a highly experienced service provider. The services will be to assist PWGSC with a full range of day-to-day administrative and human resources support to the Government of Canada (GoC) Real Property Projects in the National Capital Area. The services must be provided in accordance with Statement of Work included herein at ANNEX A.
The level of effort for the service requirements may vary in accordance with the needs of PWGSC and will be on an ‘as and when required basis’.
The services include nine (9) resources categories/levels:
1. Administrative Assistant General Senior
2. Business Process Consultant Senior
3. Human Resources Assistant Intermediate
4. Human Resources Consultant Senior
5. Human Resources Consultant Intermediate
6. Human Resources Consultant Junior
7. Leadership Development (Coaching) Consultant Senior
8. Organizational Design and Classification Consultant Senior
9. Staffing Consultant Senior
PWGSC intends to issue one (1) Contract for the required services to be provided as a result of this solicitation.
This bid solicitation is being issued to satisfy the requirements of PWGSC. It is intended to result in the award of one (1) Contract. The contract will be for two (2) years and, if required by Canada, the irrevocable option to extend the term of the Contract by one (1) additional one (1) year period under the same conditions.
Canada may exercise this option at any time by sending a written notice to the Contractor ten (10) calendar days before the contract expiry date. The option may only be exercised by the Contracting Authority, and will be evidenced, for administrative purposes only, through a contract amendment.
This procurement is conditionally set aside under the federal government Procurement Strategy for Indigenous Business if the below two (2) conditions are met. For more information on Indigenous business requirements of the Set-aside Program for Indigenous Business, refer to Annex 9.4 of the Supply Manual.
Further to Article 800 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA), CFTA does not apply to this procurement if the below two (2) conditions are met.
Conditional Set-aside conditions:
- Bids from two (2) or more Indigenous Businesses are responsive with the mandatory requirements; and
- Bids from two (2) or more Indigenous Businesses are, in the evaluation team’s opinion, not affiliated within the meaning used in the Competition Act, R.S.C., 1985, c. C-34.
- The Contractor/Offeror must, at all times during the performance of the Contract, hold a valid Designated Organization Screening (DOS), with approved Document Safeguarding at the level of PROTECTED B, issued by the Contract Security Program (CSP), Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
- The Contractor/Offeror personnel requiring access to PROTECTED information, assets or sensitive site(s) must EACH hold a valid RELIABILITY STATUS, granted or approved by the CSP, PWGSC.
- Processing of PROTECTED materiel electronically at the Contractor/Offeror’s site is NOT permitted under this Contract/Standing Offer.
- Subcontracts which contain security requirements are NOT to be awarded without the prior written permission of the CSP, PWGSC.
The Contractor/Offeror must comply with the provisions of the:
- Security Requirements Check List and security guide (if applicable), attached at ANNEX C;
- Contract Security Manual (Latest Edition).
The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Show less Description
300 L’aurier Ave.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: