2022/08/12 13:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
R019HB: Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
Region of delivery
National Capital Region
End user entity
Indigenous Services Canada
Indigenous Services Canada
Region of opportunity
National Capital Region
This requirement is for: Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
This requirement is open only to those Supply Arrangement Holders under E60ZT-180025/TBD/ZT or E60ZT-180026/TBD/ZT or E60ZT-180027/TBD/ZT or E60ZT-180028/TBD/ZT or E60ZT-180029/TBD/ZT.
9: Business consulting/Change management
9.13 Performance measurement consultant
The following SA Holders have been invited to submit a proposal.
1. Alan Winberg Consulting Inc.
2. Bell Browne Molnar and Delicate Consulting Inc.
3. Cathexis Consulting Inc.
4. Donna Cona Inc.
5. Epsilon Consulting & Management Group Inc.
6. Intergage Consulting Group Inc.
7. Kelly Sears Consulting Group
8. Performance Management Network
9. QMR Consulting & Professional Staffing
10. The Strategic Review Group Inc.
Description of the Requirement:
The Department of Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada has a requirement for one (1) category 9.13 Performance measurement consultant – Senior level
Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affaires Canada (CIRNAC) is seeking the services of a consultant who is able to deliver the following services:
1) The first objective is to manage the development of a horizontal results framework for the Federal Framework to Address the Legacy of Residential Schools led by CIRNA and involving the initial participation of seven other departments and agencies along with Central Agencies.
The required services for the development of the Horizontal Results Framework will include the following tasks:
• Reviewing documentation to familiarize themselves with the planned initiative, the anticipated activities of participating departments/agencies, existing results frameworks and data sources, and the Treasury Board rules and guidelines pertaining to horizontal initiatives.
• Consulting initiative stakeholders, including program staff and managers, as well as performance measurement, evaluation and data experts from each of the participating departments/agencies, on the objectives of their department-specific activities, the availability of data sources, and existing performance metrics.
• Developing materials to support the facilitation of workshops to develop the Horizontal Results Framework, such as workshop agenda, presentations on how to produce horizontal outcomes and indicators, working templates, examples of possible outcomes and/or indicators, etc.
• Facilitating workshops with participating departments/agencies for the purpose of identifying shared overarching and theme-level outcomes and indicators.
• Documenting the facilitated discussions.
• Collecting input from participating departments/agencies on their department-specific activities’ outcomes and indicators.
• Producing a draft Horizontal Results Framework following Treasury Board requirements (https://www.canada.ca/en/government/system/finances/horizontal-initiatives-database/guide-departments-management-reporting-horizontal-initiatives.html).
2) The second, parallel, objective is to develop a performance measurement strategy for CIRNA’s activities that will contribute to this horizontal initiative.
The required services for the development of the performance measurement strategy (Program Information Profile) will include the following tasks:
• Reviewing documentation to familiarize themselves with the CIRNA-specific planned activities, existing results frameworks and data sources, and the Treasury Board rules and guidelines pertaining to Program Information Profiles.
• Consulting Program staff and managers, as well as performance measurement, evaluation and data experts from CIRNA, on the objectives of the Department’s specific activities, the availability of data sources, and existing performance metrics.
• Developing materials to support the facilitation of discussions/brainstorms/workshops, as needed, to develop the new Program’s logic model and indicators.
• Facilitating discussions/brainstorms/workshops, as needed, with departmental representatives for the purpose of developing the new Program’s logic model and indicators.
• Documenting the facilitated discussions and decisions.
• Producing a draft Program Information Profile based on the template to be provided once the contract is awarded.
Level of Security Requirement:
Company Minimum Security Level Required: DOS – Reliability
Special comments: Common professional services security requirement check list #10 applies to this requirement.
Resource Minimum Security Level Required: Reliability
Proposed period of contract:
The proposed period of contract shall be from date of Contract Award to November 05, 2022 inclusive.
Estimated Level of Effort:
The estimated level of effort of the contract will be for 70 days.
File Number: 1000244354
Contracting Authority: Yu Xiao Song
Phone Number: 873-353-2319
Fax Number: 819-953-7721
E-Mail: [email protected]
For more information: buyandsell